Sunday, April 29, 2012

Cookbooks A Gour-Maybe Can't Live Without: Fried Chicken & Champagne


Fried Chicken & Champagne by Lisa Dupar (Pomegranate Bistro) is a recent edition to the cookbook library and was a gift. I can be very skeptical of new cookbooks but after a quick flip through, I was in love. It's got great recipes - breakfast, lunch, dinner and cocktails (bonus) - which are all approachable, as well as basics to make and store like dressings and other condiments. My favorites so far are the Pickled Red Onions (see next blog post), Grain Mustard Drizzle, and Roasted Chicken with Smashed German Butterball Potatoes, Pancetta and Sage leaves. I can tell you just by looking at the desserts, that I will be making at least several of them shortly. Go buy this today!

No comments:

Post a Comment